Thursday, July 31, 2008

WOW BASKETBALL!!

whew!!! what a day!! First of all!! OVER ALL RANK IN GG CLIENT for BEST GAMER IN DOTA!!!! what can you expect!!! no.1 is me!!! ahahaha..(LOLZ!!) enough with that...... i have played basketball today!!! hmmm...(DID YOU KNOW that I ALSO PLAY BASKETBALL!!??) .. as i play among with my friends!(ALSO MY DOTA PLAYMATES!!) i was very happy(NOT VERY HAPPY!!! BECAUSE IM USED TO WIN ANYWAYS!!!) because we have won a strick 4 games... what a relief and the happiest part about that is the betting... ahahah.. i was able to earn 100pesos in that game!!! the game was so tense, just like in dota im also the leader in the team!!(DON'T COMMENT ON THAT)... i manage to score the most of the points and i was able to shot a 5 strick 3 points ahahah.......... i know that im the best in the game!!!!! okies thats all dont mind that because its just a nuisance in my blog!! (LOLZ). okies what happen today was so frightening 1 on 5 game... it was me and my 5 stupid friends.. i choose ezalor!! and there hereos were vengfull, pudge, demon witch, skel king, sven,,, almost all of then are stunners(@_@),, but i didn't mind cuz i know that i will win!!!...... do you know what happen next!! ON MY NEXT POST!!!!..... my fingers are getting numb just by typing this.. hahayzzz.. stay cool. keep playing,, rock on!!!!

No comments: