Thursday, July 24, 2008

WHEW!! WHAT a DAY!!

I have played DOTA today.. and guess what??? My ANTI-MAGE...... Became the most powerfull godlike in the game!! WTF!!!! And do you know what is my Item??? Created by the one and only me.. ofcourse LOLZ,..... It is Vladz,Boriz,Butter,Travel,BKB and my favotite item!! THE BATTLE FURY!!!! I was pretty powerfull in the game scored about 25kils and 2 deaths @_@.. can u handle that!! OUR TEAMS STRATEGY!!!! FIRST if our oppenent decided to clash to us (ARE THEY INSANE??) i will fearlessly blink on to there faces and use BKB!!! then as there attention is on to me.... puck will support me!! using its skill "the flashlight attack!!"(I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND LOLZ!!) and magnus will use the blink reverse polarity....... AND DID YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPEN??? BEcause of my battle fury i manage to kill 4 of them at the same time!! WOW CAN YOU IMMAGINE??? ahahahah.... The double tripple kill owning me!!! even so We lose anyway....hahayzz!!

1 comment:

kyo® said...

what the hell, is there any combo way back there? i don't think so, hahaha