Monday, July 28, 2008

WHEN YOUR ENEMY IS A TRASH!!!!!!

wow!!! today!! i had encountered a very embarrasing moment in dota....(but not very enough).. And you know what it is..... my enemy is a very pro player even his skills almost supase mine(YUP IM THE SUPPIRIOR ONE!!).. well then heres the story.. his character is mirana.. the hero that they call jumong!!! LOLZZZ....... uhmmm,,, were he is the most owning in the game,... (WELL DONT EXPECT ME TO BE THE OWNING ONE.. because my char is just a supportive type)... but the most and very embarrasing one to him is.... the only item he attain is only power treads and bottle(WTF) and he even reaches godlike and in a stunnung lvl of 19(WELL MY LEVEL IN THAT STATE WAS lvl 15.. HAHAYZZZ)..but his real items was in his bird... he is so trashy that i want to punch him into the nose(AND HE EVEN LAUGH at MY LVL!!).....grrrrr.. so im so angry but i didnt lose hope i use my most preccious abillity and kill the bitch!!! by the way my char is zues(ehehehe) when i use guinso to his face.. all my skills were on to his f*%*k^& face!!! as well as my comrades!!! and when he was near to his defeat.... he use the items in what he has consume to his bird.... but do you know what happen???? I THOUGH IT WAS AN AMAZING ITEMS!!! but it is only eagle horn!!! LOLZ!!!!! WHEN WE CLASH!!! all my comrades die!!! and i was the survivor!! and theres no choice but to clash againts them!!! and it was a success i have manage to kill 3 of them(DO NOT MIND WHAT HAPPEN!!)... including the poor mirana!!! THEN AS THE GAME IS IN TRILLING MODE!!!! and the only hero left is me and 2 opponents!!!.... you know what happen?????? after i srtuck my last lightning+wrath combo!!! FATAL ERROR!!!!!!!!!!! o men!!!! but i know we won at that time!!! okies... one more thing!!! if you encounter a name ---KiM---- thats a noob... he is the poor mirana what i have talking about!!..... KEEP IT COOL.. STAY ALIVE!!!. KEEP PLAYING>!>!!

No comments: