Sunday, July 27, 2008

If I Where TO be A hero In DOTA???

HMMMMM... thats very specail you know!!! As i have thought maybe i will choose meepo... erheheheeh.... because as you can see meepo can multiple it self but they share in same exp and as well in kills.... i need it so much... you can do study as well as flirting girls and play dota... ahahah(VERY WELL SAID!!!)... but the problem is... If my other me will die ill also die...(OOPS!!).. Because of that i choose..................... as what my friends recommended to me(LOL)... its centaur... OK.... its not about the face, but about the skill.. if i were in trouble id like to use my hoop stomp and run away(TO MUCH DOTA).... and if i encounter GAYSSS.... ill use double edge to kill himher immediatly... YAhA!!!!!!!!!!!!! but the truth is... i more like omni-knight cause.. not only im handsome but i also heal those who are wounded both mentally and pyschologically... LOLZ!!! okies.. enough with the chitchat!! G-B-D-B....

No comments: