Thursday, July 24, 2008

HAHAYZZZ!!!!

Did you know what happen today???? NAks!!! I missed my first subject!!... (O no!!!) and they have an examination..... But I dont care.... This site is all about DOTA... okies.. Im planning my hero for today..(HMMM what should i pick).... I was thinking to pick Sylla Bear( is my spelling correct??) and was planning the best item to it... NOW!!! here it goes.... my first item should be boots... ahahahah... and gloves of haste to my cute and fat bear (LOL). Then if my killings will be a success until ill reach to about 1.4k of money, Then ill buy power treads to my bear....(WOW its a pain to the ass you know).. Anyways if this were successful ill kill all those fools (especially the agi-types heroes that likes to farm) in a lain that only one hero can be detected..... And just kill until you reach radiance... If that happen (if possible) you are unstoppable i tell you....... but in our game ill choose -random hehehehe...... i hope bear will be my hero.. keep on playing.... rock on...

and one more thing......................
if possible keep your hero on the neutral sides........

No comments: