Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Volleyball Try-Out.....

Hello there.. Well today was an amazing and mouth watering day, do you know why?? Well it is because of the results of the volleyball try-out in our freaking school. I was the only person who do all the work their, (You already know that I'm the greatest) and my team mates where enlightened by the power of my spike. It is a 200 kilometer per hour speed and weights 200 kilos spike and because of that my opponents hands where crying because of the pain in receiving the god-like spike (well, what can you expect) after that the team decided to add me up to their own, but I dramatically refuse to the offer because there might be issues if I participate to their team, like the opponents are gonna protest because I am overqualified to join. But the volleyball team didn't lose hope in joining me to their team, we made a deal to compete that whoever wins can decide on what to do and the loser will agree no matter what. I keep on thinking what might the challenge is and wondering what will they do if they beat me (But it is imposible so don't think about it), But when they decide to challenge me in strongest spike I automatically smile (evil smile)... And it was a sure win... As expected

Well whatever I'm already taken to the Badminton team... CHOW

3 comments:

Suwang said...

WOW... Amazing dude... keep it up!!

GreEd-09 said...

Yeah I agree with suwang...

yamato said...

hahaha!!!.. amazzing!!!//...