Monday, July 27, 2009

A success band performance

YEAH!! after many months of practice( only my band mates) , One big success has arrived. Finally we have performed a live concert to my band with 8 straight songs that we played, Well its not that hard for me but my band mates are trying their best just to follow my footstep... Well it is expected though..

Band members:

Guitar1 - amazing me "†g-rAv-e†"
Guitar2 - Darx
Bass - constant250
Drums - KenFoe
Built-In Mic - Jose little

and here is one of our live performance, I didn't get the full video though, but its alright... I'm just simply amazing anyways.




3 comments:

DarKunz said...

wahaha! hinambog napd ning ilonga ni! pro aus kau!:)

FOe said...

WoW.. ang GaLing ng kaNiLang druMMEr..cRush ko gud yan xa..DANCER na DRUMMER pa..weeeeeeee!!

g-rav-e said...

Like I always say.. I will always be the best