Thursday, July 2, 2009

Allergy Attack!!!!

Hello people!! I am now undergoing a serious itching in my whole body and it is very irritating. I was shock at first because it is my first time being attack by this condition but when the doctor that I consulted said that the cause is not what I expected I was happy(Well for those who are worried I'm perfectly fine). I thought it is allergy in food (whew what a relief...) but the sexy doctor said that it is from dust mites that are found in pillows and bedsheets. I don't want it to be a food allergy because I really love to eat food (IF you know what I'M talking about ^_^) especially foods that are rich in nutrients for boosting my energy, but I'm already fine, there's nothing wrong with me anyways, that only proves that I'm to amazing. Well that's it, I hope you enjoy reading

and the word of the day is

"Do not face your problem if the problem is your face"

HAVE a nice day people. CHOW!!

No comments: