Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tissue Hime Again..

Well, this shemale princess has done it again, raging its popularity by storm not only on japan but also on the world... When we say "Tissue Hime" a question pop's up through all people's mind asking "what's his/her true gender"... Well majority says he is a man but I'm not yet convinced (WHY can't she/he reveal his/her true identity already??), because she/he has a very hot legs... Well that's convincing enough for me that he/she is a girl, but the chest is very annoying for it being very flat...Well that's all folks.... here is one of his/her live performance... CHOW



5 comments:

Louie wang said...

Yeah I agree... What is his/her true gender??

Anonymous said...

I’m really confused on this one as well. I’ve heard people say that she had an interview and she admitted that she was male, but I also heard that she gave an interview to a TV station and she turned out to be a female. The Tissue hime website says it's a she but I don’t know what to believe anymore…

Unknown said...

http://d.hatena.ne.jp/video/niconico/sm12604510

http://d.hatena.ne.jp/video/niconico/sm13056626

Make your own conclusions

Dra Q. La said...

she got a boys neck trust me, i can tell

† g - r A v - e † said...

wahahahah!!! he is a man!! damn!