Wednesday, January 28, 2009

One Heck of a crap

Well somebody from my link list are playing with my beautiful name in fact they also edit my pictures... What a shame to my popular self but I stand ready because revenge will be attain soon when my stupid computer will be format I will take action and edit their pretty faces(BISAN DILI GUD) into a monster.... Well as to all of my fans out their keep on challenging me in GG client and I will accept all your challenges without any doubt, because all of my followers decide to challenge me (because they think they are good enough but haller WATEVER!!).. Enough with that here is another crap!! hahayzz!!


2 comments:

ƒUck0 said...

bugero...


by the way, link my blog

http://pacoyapgonzalez.blogspot.com/


tnkyou...the song is just a bit.... but it's just a simple broken love story...

ƒUck0 said...

correction: "the song is just a bit emo"

nakulangan kay naglag pgtyp nq