Friday, February 13, 2009

Tissue Princess (HIME)...


Hey there.. Long time no post after a straight of 5 months of not playing I'm still to be expected.. Well its not what I'm posting for I'm talking to you the first bass player who had matched my skills (WELL I PLAY BASS TOO) I'm talking about the so called "TISSUE HIME" hime means princess in Japanese and it was kinda surprising because the one I was talking about is a SHE (well obviously because of the princess). Rumours had been spreading that she is a dude because of her'his big hands but others thought she was a chick because of her hot legs, but there no point in that because the most important there, is her/his skills in bass playing. Because of the rumour he/she have been called the "MYSTERIOUS BASS PLAYER" with that he/she has been popular in the Internet for being mysterious.. If you ask me what I thought of her gender... well beats me!! I don't care if she is a he or he is a she or she/he is gay or lesbian or a monster.... Just remember she was just too weak to beat my popularity... WELL she will be popular because I post her into my blog... CHOW!! watch the video to see how great he/she was....



To see all her videos just click here

3 comments:

Konstant250 said...

ow, really???hehehe..^^

Anonymous said...

aaaaaaand who exactly are you now?

Dimlight said...

Very Interesting Video!Weeee!