Friday, February 20, 2009

Naruto, Bleach Download's.......

Ahoy Mates..... Because I'm the greatest I'll link to you all the sites that can let you watch Naruto and Bleach Latest Episodes and Ova's for free.... You can't believe me??? Then.... CLICK

HERE,
HERE
and
HERE

Thank me after you finally be amazed....

Well here we go again another challenger in gg client named "[ck]-Neto" well he was good for the watchers but bad for my sight.... It was kinda embarrassing because it was like a very easy win............ Well I don't care anymore.. This coming April if there will be no opponent who can defeat me in a race to 2 victories..... I will be a legend and will gain a title of "THE BEST POUND FOR POUND PLAYER IN DOTA" (well it was kinda a boxing title but I don't mind) so for all the players in gg client, neighbors, classmates, friends, Gods, Demons, Geeks, Freaks, all the players that played dota.... I challenge you all!!!!!!!

No comments: