Sunday, January 11, 2009

Having fun watching anime . . .


If you want to watch anime just click HERE





Well.... Not to be expected to a cool guy like me is actually watching anime (HOW embarrassing but I don't care). I really like watching anime especially the content "Ecchi"(it is what japanese says when they are sexy or in terms of suduction), It is a kind of anime that has sexy scenes and other perverted stuff (well not very perverted though) . I also like comedy anime especially when the anime characters are making such an ugly face, it makes me laugh to my heart content. So heres the logic if you want to watch anime always inlcude an "Ecchi" and "Comedy" content always because it is not only funny but also making your eyes full (I know you know what I mean by that), it will make your two thumbs raise. Well enough with that I have something to share with you all, a miracle had happen and I manage to play "DOTA" again in three months of not playing, well what can you expect im still no.1??? (This time you can now be shock after three months of not playing nobody can still match me). Well it is a 3on4 game I'm on the 3 man cell team our oppenent has the advantage because there a one man ahead of us. Did you know what happen?? (Your expections are correct) We won... Well it is a nice match because they have noticed the weak point of our team and that is to use all skills to me to kill the amazing me and if they manage to kill me my allies will be just flies to them, But they are to late to have notice the weak point of our team because my items are already GODZ.. It ended, well not that quick it is about 30 mins I think.. So this is it I will never ever play "DOTA" again if ever their isn't a pro that can match me within 1 year I'll consider my self a Maester in "DOTA".

No comments: