Friday, January 23, 2009

After 4 months of not playing!!!!

Well I'm still no.1 (WILL YOU BEAT MY RECORD ALREADY????) As you can see one of my followers challenge me to a 1on1 match (Here it goes again another FLY) it was a good fight (well only for the eyes who's watching us) but for me its nothing. First battle is earthshaker with a rules of -arnpspomsh, because it is SH(same hero) (Is he INSANE challenging me with that type of game??) He was defeated immediately but his items were awesome well he is my follower after all but in the end I was still unbeatable. He was only focussing on his attack damage and HP but in my case it is different I used guinsoo to kill the bastard with all earthshakers skills(EAT that PUNK!!). Second game is Nevermore with same rules, It happened again a simple victory, I don't want to discuse it anymore because it make me puke... Well thats it because in the third game you can already pridict whats going to happen... CHOW!!
Well i don't have anymore pictures in my computer so I uploaded this crap!! HAHAYZZ!!

No comments: