Thursday, December 25, 2008

MErry Christmas to all!!!! NARUTO BLEACH DOWNLOADS!!!!

Well another unexpected happening, happened again in my wonderful and amazing life... As you can see my Christmas was not bored at all because my friends invited me to a "shoting session".. But unexpectedly we didn't enjoy the drinks because all of our experimental beverages were failures.... In our first attempt we manage to create one but in our next it all failed... We mixed 6 small packs of coffee, 1 condense milk and "Tanduay RUM LONG NECK".... Then disaster happened, it taste like coffee and sweetness disappear.. Our stomach became numb and we are about to vommit because of the awfull taste.. But we enjoyed it anyways... Well enough of that I would like to thank all my supporters for making this blog a success... MERRY x-mas....


Naruto Bleach Downloads...
CLick here

2 comments:

FBMP said...

baga kag nawong ron!!
hahaha

unsa?! abi nmo di taka masakpan!

hahahahah!!!

sigeg DOTA skwela pD!

haha...api new year!

janzky said...

nice one ilong...
keep upda good work...
kAY dako man ka ug ilng..
hapit na ma lupyak...