Monday, December 15, 2008

Learning HOW to use PHOTOSHOP!!!

Well as you can see.... I am beggining to learn all new things around my wonderfull life (wow that was deep lol) and one of those things are learning how to edit pictures using photoshop. It made me amused that even my mother got to scoled me because of that (well.. for all those who are worried... IM FINE). I was very eagered when I first try this application and when I was getting used to it.... WHALLA... I am now a pro..(well what can you expect from a very tallented person like me!!!) Well enough about that this site is all about DOTA it has nothing to do with this stuff.. NOW.. because of all the followers that continue to spread my skill as a master in all aspects of strategic games I will now be revealing to you my greatest secrets in playing dota... DON"T BLINK because it is so powerfull... HERE it is...FIRST you must have the LOOKS (yeah now that i mentioned it... as you can see IM handsome you KNOW) because if you look like a weak looking guy one thing is for sure YOUR WEAK!!!! second, you must have the skills.. I know that no one could ever match me in terms of skills but just try ^_^. Third you must always trash your opponent during the start and at the end of the play (well Im a trash talker my self) so that your opponent will be distracted because of anger (JUST be carefull you might get killed by that!!! LOL)... AND FINALLY THE LAST AND THE MOST SPECIAL SECRET OFF ALL!!!!! "DAO SHALL NOT COMPIANCE" it means do not undersestimate your opponent even if he/she is the weakest of all weakest, if you had to smash it smash it directly into pieces... well thats IT!!! ROCK ON!!!


BUT WAIT... This pic here is my first picture edit.. It is not so special but its good enough for a
beginner!!!:

No comments: