Monday, December 8, 2008

NARUTO UPDATES!!

WOW.. long time no post! DID you all miss me??? well I know all of you miss me for not having a post for almost a month. NOW here I am again to post a new interesting story.. You all know that i was chosen to be the ace ( believe me, I'm there leader even though I don't like leading) player in the dota tournament last month (well, that is also one of the reason why i didn't post... I WAS BUSY). I was shock at first but it didn't last long because as you all know my very powerful skill has exceed its limitations no one can even match me, well except for "rhax" (HEHEHE). Ok as the elimination round was about to start I was kinda nervous not because of my opponents but with my attire everyone is looking at me, even though I'm handsome I don't like fashion (well if you are DOTA addict especially here in the philippines you will not mind what you are wearing just only to play computer games.. But in my case Im defferent I'm not a DOTA addict, it is pure talent and my IQ exceeds high average in terms of logic) as we continue the game was intense for my alies but for me I'm always cool, but in the end WE won the match, or should I say I won the match because our opponents are very wise they already know the weakness of our team and thats to crush me even if they use there ultimate combo on a single character ( I was amazed with there ULTIMATE COMBO it manage to provoke my 10% strength in playing dota)... well what can you expect I will only use my all in that player!!! THATS IT!!!!


BUT WAIT THERES MORE!!!


I'll congratulate Manny PACMAN for winning the fight!! I hope to see in the ring soon!!(EHEHE JOKE)


Akatsuki Pictures, Images and Photos


click here for new UPDATES

No comments: