Monday, September 8, 2008

NO one EVER!!!!!

hayzzz!!! Its been so long now since i have my last post.. now ill continue!!(eheheh did you all miss me??)... for all the viewers to my blog i thank you even though it doesn't help my blog from earning!! eheheh.. As you can see i have been playing RAGNAROK ONLINE for about 2 weeks now.. and as you can expect im always the best among the rest even the GM's are scared of me, all guilds are crying just to let me join there guilds..... But it doesn't concern me i kill em all with no mercy.. hehee(HOW CRUEL OF ME!!!) anyway im fine with mu RO life now so all dota players out there better prepare your asses for my come back!!! rock on pipzz!!! o i forgot!! my character in in RO is a LORD KNIGHT!!!! and its very scary i tell you!!! LOL!!


No comments: