Sunday, September 14, 2008

1on1??? and NARUTO, BLEACH DL's



Here Ill tell you the secrets behind 1on1 battle here in my site... Now then, after i fought many opponents in 1on1 based on my experiences, my standing is 135 wins and 5 losses (wow WHAT AN OUTSTANDING RECORD!!!) well I'm just estimating it but I'm sure my wins were owning.. OK then Ill start, the first thing to do is set the match into -apomnp that way is the most suitable 1on1 battle rules in history of dota so be sure to manage to be ready for that... then if your oppenent chosse to play a cdp(COOL DOWN PICK) mode you have a 80% chance of winning when you read my secrets.. Your hero must be Lina Inverse well it is the most owning in 1on1 for me, But expect the unexpected if your opponent choose centaur you'll be dead but it is a 80% chance that the oppenent will choose agi or long gamer heroes it is a cdp match... Lina Inverse is strong againts long gamer heroes in terms of 1on1 because as you can see, you have the advantage in terms of farming and bullying and because your advantage to that you will be able to earn money than your opponent until you reach to aghanims you can the opponents hero in just one combo.. (BELEAVE ME THAT IS TRUE if centaur or other tankers is not the hero!!)...

Now if the match is -arnpomsh it is a same hero match that will be more difficult to you but to me it is a peace of cake(well you are not me).. Now then first of all i don't know because what if the hero choosen is your weakest hero that you played and for your opponent it is his/her best...(well if im you i will not be defeated because i can make the impossible possible in dota!!)
so all I can say is GOOD LUCK ^_^






I forgot if you want to download a fresh new episode of naruto shippuden and bleach just click HERE

No comments: