Saturday, September 20, 2008

IM Bored!!




well not because no one can beat me but because of nothings happening to my blog..(HUHUHU)..I hope that my adsense account will be approve so that i can earn money.


OK guys here I go again with my post, as you can see their is a person who called his self "rhax"(1 of the players who defeated me once). He was a very trash talking person were I would like to beat. rhax is currently the no. 5 in gg client but he manage to beat me in 1on1 once(I'm depressed). I manage to win the 2nd and 3rd round but I will talk to you the 1st round were I was defeated. Heroes are: me = viper him = Lina inverse well i manage to attain the first blood but he use my one and only strategy to Lina inverse the farm until the scepter(i was flattered because he uses my strategy well he is one of my biggest fan in gg) so when he attain the scepter I was defeated in just 30mins i didn't manage to build my items because he was bullying me with all his skills..... But in the next rounds he was defeated with no sweat..

2 comments:

morena said...

char! I'm bored huh?

go Mr. Horsy! hehe

atik lang ron!

:D

i-link ko beh!
ty!

Deb said...

:P :P :P :P :P :P