Tuesday, August 5, 2008

TINY IS AMAZING!!!!


YAHuu... To all dota fanatics out there... I am currently the number 1 in GG CLIENT!!!(HEHEHE)...


As i start i would like to dedicate this post to my opponents that i defeated today!!! I have a wonderful time playing in dota today because i have manage to kill 5 hero's at a single combo at the time...
The opponents hero are vengfull, earthshaker,Nevermore,urza and ezalor.... ok,, heres the story... first our centaur(the front line of the game) gets near to the enemies... as the attention is on to the big monster, i suddenly use blink stun toss combo... and KABOOM!!! triple triple kill again!!! (i don't really care because you already know me, i'm used to win in my games with a flawless killings and farmings). enough with that lets get back to my previous post "THE 1 ON 5 GAME" between me the amazing and my 5 stupid friends.. ok, here it goes, you already know that my enemies heroes are almost stunners....(WTF), but did you know what happen??? because my hero was "ezalor" i used its range to kill my 5 stupid friends,.. then as i have the advantage in leveling my experiences up i was able to create my magnificent items.. (don't blink because its very shiny) Boots of travel, BKB, guinso, aghanims, radiance and the most shiny of all.. DIVINE REPEAR......(WTF),, shock??? lvls are. ME lvl 25 and my stupid friends are at there best lvl of 10-15 (HOW SAD!!!).. okies thats the end of my amazing play.. SEE YA to my next post!!! finally i have improved my blog.. i mange to post with an image.. ahahahahaha.. keep playing people...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what an idiot men!!!!!!