Monday, August 18, 2008

CHEN the HEALER!!!

YEAH... Hellow pipzz.. The secret behind Chen is what i will talk about!! But first Download the 6.54b map HERE

Ok.. lets start first ill let you know my stupid enemies. Sniper, Necrolyc, Lanaya, Gondar, Mirana... WOW what a team but they don't stand a chance to me... okies what happen is that my chen was able to collect five nuetral centaur's... okies here's the strategy... first i order my friend(a user of centaur) to hide to my neutral centaurs, as we proceed we suddenly clash to our stupid enemies with my 6 centaurs including the real one, and because they are insane they clash to us with no hessitation...(YEAH THEY ARE TRAP!!!)... then the the real centaur use dagger to ambush sniper and i handle the rest of the hereos.. They didn't even reach to me.. and did you know what happen??? You said it... double tripple kill again!!! and the centaur killed the sniper so i didn't manage to get tripple tripple kill!!... ahahha.. ok thats it!! oh i forgot my items in that game was.... meca, guinso, helm of dominator, travel, linkin sphere... WELL don't be surprise. im used to that items in a game and even didn't give me a sweat.. ahahahah!!!

No comments: