Monday, February 21, 2011

Aquan Timez - Mayonaka no Orchestra English Translation Lyrics

Wow! One of my favorite bands in japan released there very first naruto shippuuden song, entitled mayonaka no orchestra. The song has a nice melody and a very orchestra-tic tempo in it. It has a different flavor and uniqueness which is very warm to here. So to surprise you all here is the English translation lyrics of the song.  


The song of midnight shouted out, and ever since then…
The tracks of red, fading twilight
The stars sit on the sky
Every sound was played
Even if I’m not told to be honest, the tears take my thoughts along
A small sea formed at my feet
The sky doesn’t move; the sun just rises and falls
The ground doesn’t move; it’s up to you to walk or not
The song of midnight shouted out
The truth is, I hate being alone
I’ve known what is important ever since that day
A small spoon is enough to scoop out happiness (lol)
There’s just the question of if there are people to share it with
The days I pretended to be strong come back to me
It’s like showing my heart glasswork, a fleeting dream
Throwing purity around is scary
We’ve all pretended we’ve had it at one point in this opaque world we live in
I walked, dragging a heavy freedom along
When the farewell came, it looked like the sky was leaving
The rain of goodbye muttered, and my umbrella was open
And now opened kindness will always be in my chest
I haven’t given up on the hope that we will meet again
I made a promise to the people who sleep with stardust in their beds
There was nobody there for the boy who sat down in a city without seasons*
But despite that…
Cold children that look up at the stars…
The song of midnight shouted out
The truth is, I hate being alone, and not knowing whether you’ll keep on being alone
A small spoon is enough to scoop out happiness
There’s just the question of if people exist that can share it
The song of midnight is shouting out
Truth is, I was lonely
Even if it gets erased in the radiance of the sun
Should we wave the flag now? Should we come together?
Should we just sing? Anything is fine
There’s just the question of whether or not you’ll be here or not

No comments: