Saturday, August 8, 2009

Grave's Birthday



yahoo... Happy Birthday to me... It was a very special Birthday that the world has ever seen in fact all the brightest celebrities fall inline to this grandest and shiniest night ever. It was a very special evening with all the best music and all the best entertainers have come to be a part of the historical birthday... The fun had begun when suddenly I enter with a flashing entrance and a matching best outfit of all, Then as I continue to walk a serene silence had closed my ears as the crowd watch me, then as I stop the crowd arouses with claps and joyful cheers as if they have seen a super hero that surprised the world with its powerful strength, with that it was awarded as the most flashy birthday entrance of all by the Oscars.


But the truth is that my Birthday was the opposite of what I have mentioned above.. Well enough talk.. I would like to acknowledge the presence of "COF_Pubre" they are my friends who has a big part to my b-day and to the venue (Well its not my house actually) Jim2x's house... I THANK YOU ALL....


To all who had greet the amazing me... THANKSSSZZZZ...

2 comments:

Darkun said...

WOAH!!nahumble ang ilong!hahah!

† g - r A v - e † said...

Well... I'm Amazing you know!!